Camp under the Nebraska skies at the back of our 160 acre fairgrounds. The Lancaster Event Center hosts over 270 events every year, including our biggest event, the Super Fair. Take the opportunity to stay close to the action by spending the night right here on our expansive campgrounds. Come let the good times grow!
Camping amenities include:
• 200 gravel or grass spots to choose from
• 30-amp or 50-amp electrical hookups
• Showers located nearby in the Multi-Purpose Arena (open during event hours)
• Potable water fill up and dump station in parking lot at campground entrance.
• David Murdock Trail for walking or jogging on southern edge
• Stevens Creek and our back pasture for hiking or dog walking on eastern edge
Rate: $25 per night
Reserve and pre-pay for your spot or pay when you get here with cash, check or card at an open cafe. For check-in after normal business or event hours, please call us during business hours at 402-441-6545.
1. Checking In/Permits - Campers must check in and secure a permit for camping in their designated area from the Lancaster Event Center Office. The office is open from 7:30 am to 5 pm. Please display permits at all times.
2. Fees- All fees are to be paid in advance— Please have them turned in by 10 am or within an hour after your arrival to the campground.
3. Quiet Hours- In order to maintain an enjoyable camping experience for all guests, our quiet hours are from 9 pm to 6 am. Please respect all campers need for a good night's sleep!
4. Campsites- Our campsites are designed so vehicles can pull in and out to save you the hassle of backing in. Campsites must be kept clean at all times, there are dumpsters provided for your convenience.
5. Pets- We want your stay to be enjoyable for you, your pet, and our other guests. To ensure that this happens, please keep pets on a leash at all times. Unleashed pets may be subject to removal and/or impoundment. Additionally, please pick up pet waste must and dispose of it properly. Pets must be under control at all times.
6. Children- All children must have adult supervision. Those under the age of 18 cannot rent a space to camp without an adult.
7. Dump Station- The dump station is located to the west of the campground. Water is available there. You must dump black or gray water at the dump station.
8. Showering/Restrooms- For those who wish to use them, we have showers located in the Multi-Purpose Arena. The showers are open from 7:30 am until 5 pm. There are restrooms located in each of our buildings.
9. FIREARMS, WEAPONS, EXPLOSIVES, FIREWORKS, AND DRUGS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
10. Alcohol- Only beer and wine are allowed on Parks and Open Space properties.
11. Checking Out- Check out time is 10am the morning following a paid night's stay.
Notice: We reserve the right to evict anyone violating our rules, destroying or damaging our property, creating a disturbance, or violating any city or state laws – No Refunds.